Asmodee opens pre-orders for 2020 reprint of D-Day Landings and Battle Map series!

Hi Ian! Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Yes, indeed, Days of Wonder seem to be releasing reprints of the core expansions (Mediterranean Theater, Pacific Theater, Eastern Front) as well as the Winter/Desert Board and Winter Wars expansions. I posted an announcement for these expansions in July, but it seems it took a couple of months for them to actually ship to customers:

Some of the ones that have not been mentioned in this announcement are the Breakthrough Boards and, of course, the battle maps. There was a rumor on December 2019 that these would be reprinted, but so far nothing that Days of Wonder has put out indicates a reprint of the battle maps. :confused:

A lot of people are looking for the battle maps because they were only in stock for a very limited time. Players that have entered the community afterwards such as myself have not been able to get their hands on the earlier battle maps…

I totally understand the dilema behind purchasing the expansions in Spanish or other languages! On one side you get the army packs and the scenarios, but if it’s an expansion that contains cards like Winter Wars you need to be able to play with the foreign text cards. This is ultimately why I decided against buying such expansions. I’m glad to see them back in stock!