Anyone have a Breakthrough map for sale?

I know this is a long shot considering they’re out of print right now, but let me know if you have any breakthrough maps available or know of a place where I could get them! :slight_smile:

Hi JP,

Below thread may be of interest to you,

I had a breakthrough map fabricated a few weeks back, detailed in the thread.

1 Like

There is a breakthough board on amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003H05K6O/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A19BADU3QX4YMH&psc=1 but it is pretty costly, sitting at $199 USD. Also at this time it isn’t in stock, but it will be in stock in 2/8/2021, which is quite some time. You can still order it now but you have to wait till the boards come.

Hi there, Asmodee US has the Breakthrough boards available for ordering… Now let’s hope it will be soon available in Europe also.

https://store.us.asmodee.com/catalogue/memoir-44-breakthrough-kit-expansion_683/

Omg ty I would of never found out if there was a breakthough board for sale. And it’s super cheap! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Did you manage to order one. They’re out of stock already.

I see that is is ‘out of stock’ again indeed. Maybe this was an error by asmodee? Also curious if you managed an order.

I managed to place an order, but I’m almost wondering if it was a mistake too, given how fast it sold out. Haven’t had an update on shipping yet; I ordered on the 1st. But I know their website said they wouldn’t start shipping orders again till the 5th due to inventory and New Years. So we shall see!

1 Like

nvm not happy face :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: :(((

1 Like

There is a seller on etsy offering large breakthrough maps (unofficial) for a very reasonable price. They are printed on canvas and can be ordered single or double sided. Beach\Countryside Dessert\Snow or any combo your like. It’s roughly $32 for single sides or a little under double that for double sided.
Smashes the $200 people trying to get right now out the ball park, and they’re IN STOCK NOW!

I got an email from Asmodee today:

"Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, due to a warehousing discrepancy this item is no longer in stock. This particular item has been removed from your order:

Memoir '44: Breakthrough Kit Expansion"

Looks like we hit a false alarm.

1 Like

Etsy.com has unofficial see above