Long-Range Patrol Cars:

Command Cars:

Brandenburgers:

Depleted Units:

Heavy Anti-Tank Guns:

Tank Destroyers:

Screaming Meemies:

Hobart’s Funnies:

Here is another one from The Winter War by Sam Wilderspin (SamW44)

2 Likes

Hiding over on board game geek are images for a few more cards.

1 Like

This image was created for the Vassel module for Memoir 44, so it is not production.

1 Like

M22 Locust
Another nice card.
But Treat as armor? It had very thin armour and was vulnerable to heavy machine gun fire, plus its 37mm gun was incapable of penetrating German tanks. So maybe some caveats are needed concerning these?

1 Like

Polish Dragoons
Really good.
I recently bought and painted some Polish Uhlans on Horses 1939, which I am looking forward to using in a battle or two (I appreciate your card is for Vassel).

Thanks for posting them.

Armoured car
This covers a whole range of vehicles during WW2, from the British Daimlers with a 2 pdr anti-tank gun up to the German Puma (Sd.Kfz. 234) with a 75mm.
Their armour was not like a tank, so I don’t understand why the Enemy re-rolls all … hits.

Tankette
See my comment for M22 Locust regarding armour.

I am very new to the game with my second game being overlord Moyland Woods. my third game on have been the Khalkan-Gol overlord maps solo. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: i’ve done some laminate print and play terrain cards which are abbreviated and very nice for a new player like me. for Overlord I’ve been enjoying the pre-printed aspects including the summary cards, but on one side they are in the wrong language and not all used in the scenarios are able to be printed as there’s not enough space. so I decided I wanted all the cards… which brought me here.

The locust is not official but the other two are so I’m not so sure I question them. i’ve already been loving the armored car and I misplayed it letting him easily be destroyed without the reroll, I’m going to have to backtrack and do the reroll he he.

I just started playing the big tank battle overlord from K-Gol and I love all the different armor units including over running with the cavalry. :crazy_face: i’m amazed there are not some more alternative reality memoir 44 scenarios perhaps even from an alternative history such as envisioned in the man in the high Castle. then perhaps we could try out locusts versus tiger tanks and other wonderful armor. so far the only alternative reality I’m aware of is operation sea lion.

prague imp, your one post here with a tank image from these new scenarios above led me to bring in images like the locust which are so easy to do on this site, a real pleasure. I literally was making card images and just pasted them here and for the record my cards don’t have the card back and sometimes they don’t have the black borders because I’m still hoping that days of wonder will print all the cards one day and you know everyone will want them haha. Plus I wanted them quick because I’m in the middle of playing. for the ones that are completely new and unofficial I am printing with the black border and probably one of the desert cards I’m gonna make more of an effort on to actually make a proper card with the back; it won’t have to be impossibly perfect as I’ll be sleeving the desert combat deck.

1 Like

on the polish dragoons I expect all use the French cavalry figures from the equipment pack. i’m using them for both sides in overlord K-Gol. your figures look great. on BGG I’m thinking about doing a geek list or something where perhaps we show the image of the Polish dragoons card then people comment with images of all their miniatures and other solutions. so I suppose maybe two lists are needed with one focused on miniatures and another on everything else in regards to M 44 bling errah… I mean player aids.

1 Like

Pragueimp?, are you an expert on the cavalry card? We have listed the original above in order here and I’ve spotted several other versions:
The above might be the original from the Air-Pack? :thinking:
Oddly K-Gol has another that differs from the one in the earlier equipment pack:

And for the one currently on Days of Blunder woefully outdated compendium:

As a newer player its not clear to me that these cards aren’t saying the same thing. I’m guessing the K-Gol is the one. My image is not the best because directly from the Battle Map which is paper and a bit wavy. I’ll try to get a better photo when my non-glare glass comes in later this week.

Not sure how the M44fans compendium is supposed to work, but seems like it should have the newer image displacing the one in this ordered list if all the differences are just clarification. :melting_face:

Not allowed three or more posts so adding to this one:

Move over Dragoons. Very official (looking. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) Believe these are all from Vassel.