Question on getting unit packs

Hello! Huge American fan of Memoir 44 here, is there a chance we will ever get reprints of the unit packs? I am debating currently buying “new” versions on eBay but am skeptical of their legitimacy. Obviously if new versions (reprints) come out that would be ideal. Is there a place where this info is posted?

Happy new year almost!

2 Likes

hi ian!

sadly you missed the reprints at the end of 2020. I’m sure the will reprint them again, but when - nobody knows.

but you can army packs here and there at european shops but with shipping it may get a bit pricey.

amazon.fr and philibert (french sites, use the automatic translate-option in chrome) seems to have a few of them in stock. maybe the easiest way if you’re already a amazon costumer.

you can use sites like these for your search in european stores:

https://www.tabletopfinder.eu/en/boardgame/search?query=memoir+44&sortField=relevance

it seems that brettspielpreise also lists some us stores (you have to change “delivery to” to usa).

good luck with your hunt, we’ve all been there :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the insight!! I just bought a bunch on philibert! I don’t mind paying extra for shipping but paying crazy high prices on eBay doesn’t really make sense. Wish I could grab the bag tho!

2 Likes

Haha, the bag. Yeah, the completionist in me also wants the bag but I will never pay those ebay prices. I don’t even think it’s that useful as a storage solution, with the flimsy packaging of the expansions I would be afraid they get crushed. But I might be wrong.

After the reprint of the battlepacks in 2021 the only thing I’m still missing is the D-Day Landings-map pack. Fingers crossed for a reprint in 2022.

3 Likes

I own the crazy bag and it is my primary carrier. Nevertheless, I keep the original game in its box and use Plano storage containers to hold ALL the expansions as subcomponents within the bag so no crushing going on.

2 Likes

Yes, storage containers is a good way to store the expansions, especially when you’re carrying them around. I just can’t bring myself to get rid of the expansion-packaging, I like the look of them in my shelf (my girlfriend not so much :wink: ). It’s a damn shame the packaging is that flimsy, I would have loved if the did come in a sturdy box like the base game.

3 Likes

Hey thanks so much for the responses! Really excited to get into the game again!

1 Like