Painting Shermans

I have been making good use of long summer days by painting my MM44 stuff.
Lots of infantry to come, but for now here are my various paint schemes for the Shermans.
They are based on various images online, but at the end of the day it is mostly a bit of fun.

6 Likes

That seems a great way to approach it, making them somewhat historically accurate but having fun over everything else.

2 Likes

This is pretty amazing stuff. I like all of them, but the 4th column are my favorite of the bunch. The ones painted for desert use also look really cool. :smiley:

I am the kind of general that dreams of painting his miniatures but will probably never get around to it. The fact that I am terrible at anything artsy doesn’t help either :laughing:

Great job painting them! You will reach the end of summer with a gorgeous Memoir '44 collection.

1 Like

Thanks, glad you like them.
The funny thing is that the three on the bottom left were the same as the five above them, but my three-year-old daughter insisted on ‘helping’ me, and that is the result! :grinning:
I’ve done a few of the Panzer IVs, so will show you them sometime.
Regards

1 Like

Great work. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

She’s actually a genius, because it looks like now you have the perfect camouflage for an oasis in the desert :smiley:

You’re welcome to share whenever you feel like it! People seeing painted minis might just make them go paint their own. Must be so cool to play with them :slight_smile:

1 Like

very cool but I feel like you should have painted them in 3s so each unit has a different color other than that very cool

2 Likes