Best place to sell my Memoir 44 collection?

Hi guys I hope you are well. I am looking for advice on the bet place to sell my Memoir 44 collection, which I mostly did not use, and I figured the Memoir 44 forum would have the most knwoledgeable people. My reaso for selling all of this is that I thought I would like the game and allowed myself to be hyped into impulsively buying it all, which is one of the few times I made this kind of mistake. C’est la vie.

I have (located in central Europe):

Memoir 44 (opened and used twice, cards all sleeved and contents bagged)

Memoir 44: Eastern Front (unopened and still in shrinkwrap)

Memoir 44: Mediterranean Front (unopened and still in shrinkwrap)

Memoir 44: New Flight Plan (opened and never used, cards all sleeved and contents bagged)

Memoir 44: Operation Overlord (opened and never used, cards all sleeved and contents unpunched)

Memoir 44: Pacific Theater (unopened and still in shrinkwrap)

Memoir 44: Winter Wars (unopened and still in shrinkwrap)

Memoir 44: Winter/Desert Board Map (unopened and still in shrinkwrap)

I want to sell it as a collection and ideally do not want to deal with the hassle of Ebaying everything individually.

Can you please advise:

1. The best place to advertise these?
  2. What would be the best price for this collection?

Many thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ebay is the obvious choice I woud say. They would get snapped up I’m sure.
I have just typed Memoir 44 into my Ebay page and these came up:

The biggest issue is going to be postage, especially is someone from overseas wants them (like me!).
Sorry, I was automatically assuming you are in the UK - but now I see you say central Europe. I am in Prague, where are you?

My Germany Ebay page came up with these.

People on this Forum would also be interested - I seem to remember some asking where they can buy expansions.

2 Likes

Hi pragueimp, thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Yes I know Ebay is always an option. but I really can’t be assed to list everything separately and then go through the hassle of shipping it all individually, it’s a major time sink. I would prefer to sell it for as much of a group buy as possible. Maybe I will also try BGG.

I am in Switzerland and there is not much in a the way of a Memoir 44 scene here.

1 Like

Just looking on Ebay again, there are a couple of people offering bundles:

EUR 289

EUR 360

GBP 140

And they are all secondhand.

If I had the money I jump in my car and be on the way to Switzerland!

1 Like

If you don’t mind shipping to Austria and you speak German, you could also try Willhaben. It’s like Ebay Kleinanzeigen and it’s free.

Hey guys I just wanted to say thanks to all the people who gave advice and input. I sold it for cost price to someone local to me, so didn’t lose anything and made another person happy. Hope you all stay healthy and have a great Christmas period! :slight_smile: :grin:

5 Likes

Did you sell your collection? If. you were willing to ship to the US, I would like to discuss buying all your items. Thank you.

1 Like

Psst, read the post above yours. Yeah, I sold it thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like