Asmodee opens pre-orders for 2020 reprint of D-Day Landings and Battle Map series!

Same I was able to go on the asmodee website and order eastern and terrain and there are a lot of other expansions for sale there

1 Like

so, tonight i played for the first time with the japanese army and i have to say: the quality of the minifigs is underwhelming. especially if you compare them to the base game-miniatures and also the brits. they have much more detail than the japanese. is this normal? or is the new reprint worse quality wise? it doesnā€™t bother when playing, just something we noticed when playing.

iā€™m also wondering when the reprints of the battle maps are coming? it seems they got pushed back in favor of the army packs.

1 Like

Yes I think the quality is lesser. Itā€™s ok, but not the same.

I wouldnt hold my breath for the battlemaps. They may come, but probably it will take some 6 months or more if this last reprint is something to guide yourself.

Any word yet on the Breakthrough or envelope expansions reprinting in the U.S.?

I asked Days of Wonder and was told 2 days ago that they have no plans to reprint the blank map set.

2 Likes

Hi all. I sold my almost-complete collection a few years back and deeply regret it now that lm getting back into it :frowning: Any news on the battle map/ d-day landing reprints? I too have emailed Zatu but havenā€™t received a reply. Thanks!!

Itā€™s a shame about the battle maps. Iā€™m really hoping they would reprint the equipment pack.

I think itā€™s time for an update to this topic. More than a year has passed and no news have been given regarding the printing of the battlemaps, leading me and many others to cancel their preorder. Some have been able to get a reply from Days of Wonder as well saying that these would not get reprinted. Sadly, this seems to have been an error from some supplier that lead multiple stores to add various expansions as soon to be reprinted when in reality they were not supposed to. The only expansions weā€™ve seen reprinted are the Pacific Theater (which indeed was out of print for many years) and other base expansions.

It also does not appear to indicate that the Equipment Pack expansion will be reprinted either, although time may prove me wrong. In any case, this topic was about an announcement made in December 2019, which has proven to be incorrect. For this reason, I am closing this topic.

Any people wishing to discuss reprints are free to create other topics for it, but itā€™s important to let forum users know that this promise did not materialize.

1 Like