1941 Dug in at Sidi Omar; Germans v British/Indians

Historical Background:
Having extricated himself from a very precarious position at Sidi Rezegh airfield, Rommel looked for ways to press his advantage. He sent his Afrikakorps toward Sidi Omar, in the hope of re-establishing himself on the border and turning his victory of a couple of days earlier into a decisive rout of the British. But the Commonwealth forces, rather than flee back into Egypt, had regrouped and dug in. On November 25th, the two forces faced off. 21st Panzer suddenly found itself looking down the guns of the 7th Indian Brigade’s 25 pounder artillery, while 15th Panzer was battling the British Armoured Regiments to a draw.
Briefing:
Axis 5 Command cards; move first. Allied 5 Command cards.
Conditions of Victory:
6 Medals. Exit markers on the portion of the Allied baseline in between the 2 Exit markers, for the Axis forces.
Special Rules:
North African Desert Rules (Actions 9).
Allied Armour units may only move 2 hexes and battle.
British Commonwealth Forces command rules.
Place a badge on the German elite tank unit.
Allied tank units are all elite armour.
Air rules are not in effect. The Air Sortie cards are set aside and are not used in this mission.
Scenario link

Set up Quick
Play time medium
Another one from my old notes.
And another great desert scenario from RBorg.
North Africa saw action for many Britsh Empire/Commenwealth troops, in this case the 7th Indian Brigade.
I playes this solo three times, with the Germans winning 2-1. My notes show that I forgot to give 4 figures to the British tanks in the first battle - and as it was very close (7-5), this may have influenced the outcome.
The second game saw bad cards and dice lead to a German loss, 4-7.
In all three battles, the Germans suffered heavily tring to tke the hils and artillery (which they have to do to get the required medals).

Good bit of tank fighting involved, but the assault on the hills by the Axis needs sone thinkg about.
So a slightly more complicated solo scenario.